Couch to 5K Log

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Shhhhh…

IMG_0558
Apparently my blog is asleep.

The other day, one of the girls told me I needed a schedule to make sure I update my blog regularly. :-) Then she told me it had been over a month since I’d updated it. What?!  I couldn’t believe it! But I checked and found I’d written nothing during the month of February.*  I know we did do things in February. Let’s see, there was a birthday celebrated, the Olympics watched, meals made, diapers changed, kids carted around, books read, dark chocolate consumed… Let’s see, what else? We did things as wonderful and momentous as meeting our newest niece/cousin, Elianna

IMG_0294

and as mundane and boring as filing our taxes (no picture).

Yesterday, I was talking to Minda and she told me that she checks mine and Kelly’s blogs every day to see if we’ve posted anything new. So, this post is for you, Minda!  So far in March, I’ve already topped my posting total for February, so that makes me officially on a roll. I’ll see if I can’t get another post or two up before Easter. 

* I have recently discovered the ability to post blog updates in the past.  So now there are a few February posts. Still need to add one for Erica's birthday, but that is in the works.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, isn't she sweet!

    Wonder who was consuming dark chocolate.....

    mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot laundry and ballet and laundry and dishes and laundry and......

    ReplyDelete