Couch to 5K Log

Saturday, May 3, 2014

This is fun. :-)

 

2014-04-20 001

Ten years ago was a very busy time in our family. Kelly, Jennifer, Monica and I were all pregnant and due around the same time. I was due in January, Kelly & Monica were due a few days apart in February and Jennifer was due in March. The twins ended up being born two months early on December 22nd, Brooke came 4 weeks later on January 23rd, Mason was born 4 weeks later on February 20th and Erin was born 4 weeks after that on March 17th! Yes, a very busy time. We have a few pictures of all 5 babies together – none of which I’ve scanned on the computer yet (my print photos aren’t very organized ). But I do have a picture of the four girls that we took at Mom and Dad’s when they were about 1 year old. It was probably Easter and I’ll bet Mason was at his other grandparents’ house. Mom and Dad had bought matching outfits for the girls and they were all wearing them that day, although when we took the picture, they were in various layers. Since they all turned 10 recently, I thought it would be fun to line the the girls up again for a comparison picture. They’re all so similar and yet unique!

After they posed nicely, they started hamming it up.  It all started when I told them to look distinguished:

IMG_1686

and then ANGRY …

IMG_1687

and then, well, things just kept getting crazier and CRAZIER!!

IMG_1679

 IMG_1685

IMG_1682

IMG_1689

 IMG_1694

 IMG_1695

IMG_1697

IMG_1698

IMG_1699   IMG_1703       

IMG_1701

Love all these girls!

P.S. Here’s Mason (“Mr. February”) taken around the same time as the girls:

Mason cropped

P.P.S. And as if all that excitement from December 2003 through March 2004 wasn’t enough, Jordan was born in October of 2004! So, that makes 6 babies born in 10 months!!

82060011 - edited

No comments:

Post a Comment