The other day, the boys were sitting at the island eating their lunch while the rest of us were chatting about whether we should get Grant’s hair cut. Erica worried that if we let it get too long, he might be mistaken for a girl, because he has such big, beautiful eyes and long eyelashes. We were all agreeing and I was just staring at his eyes and talking about how lovely they are while he munched on his sandwich, unaffected by all of us staring at him. All the sudden, Mick started laughing and I noticed Trent out of the corner of my eye slowly leaning in toward Grant. I looked over at him, and he was staring right at me, eyes open as wide as they could be and eyebrows straight up. Ha! With boys, everything is a competition! :-D
Ha! cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I think Kate is part boy. She's pretty competitive and Callie could care less!
ReplyDelete