Couch to 5K Log

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Schedules ‘R Us

 

Schedule

image

image

Don’t blink or you might miss this beta version of our school schedule that we’ve printed today off for our upcoming school year.  We’re trying several new things this year, including, but not limited to, an online class for Rachel and Courtney, some new curricula, different activities to occupy Grant and more structure for Claire.  I’m not going to lie – I practically break out in hives looking at this schedule, but there’s just so much to do that I feel like I have to reign in the time somehow.  I’ve explained numerous times to everyone that a typical day will likely vary quite a bit from what we’ve planned, but we’re going to give this layout a shot.  We’re jumping in feet first tomorrow morning, starting with a good breakfast of CoCo Wheats and cinnamon toast. Things usually go more smoothly after a good breakfast.  Famous last words, eh?  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment